Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Almost finished....



The blue birdie pouches are heat-set and ready to sew together. I finished printing the fabric pieces for the back of my top and am just waiting for my rinsed screen to dry before finishing the front. So far I really like the effect. I'm going to have to be REALLY careful not to get screen ink on other parts of my WHITE top. I already got a teeny tiny whisp of ink around the collar, which I'm choosing to ignore because I'm afraid if I touch it I'll make it worse. Can't wait to put it together. Barry's performing tomorrow night at the Off Market theater with an improv group called Tilted Frame, and I'd love to wear it. We'll see...

1 comment:

  1. The blue birdie pouches are pretty cool. I like the pattern & color of the inside fabric.

    I can't wait to see the top all sewn together. It would be great if you could finish it by showtime tomorrow. But, just having you in the audience makes me happy, bb. I don't care what you're wearing.

    Speaking of the show- thanks for the link & the plug!! C'mon down & check us out, folks!

    ReplyDelete