Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Evolution of an Idea



Why Duckndam? Because my husband gets partial credit for almost everything I do. Really we're a team. Not only does he always encourage me to be creative, but he's also very creative and I get a lot of project ideas from his photographs. For example, the picture above shows how I was inspired by his photograph of a blue heron we just happened to see wandering by the side of the road in Golden Gate Park. I used the pic as a source to create my design, which then led to the idea of a lovely silkscreened pattern on a top I'm making. I can't wait until I'm finally finished with all the steps! Hopefully, I'll have a picture of the finished project very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' good, bb! I can't wait to see the final product. And I'm flattered you find my photos so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete