Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Mood Board

I wanted to try making one of those cool mood boards that I see on other blogs. While it didn't turn out exactly like I wanted (the lines are pretty wonky), I learned a lot in the effort and it was fun putting some images together. These are all things that I've purchased or received as a gift recently. Starting clockwise from the top:
Chrysoprase beads: I love the rich and varied shades of turquoise so much. I don't know yet what I'll make with them. Right now I'm just happy looking at them.
Graphic Design Referenced, by Byrony Gomez-Palacio and Armin Vit. Barry and I just celebrated our first wedding anniversary and this was my paper present. Cool, huh?
Flowers by Number Tee from Anthropologie.
Cooridors & Passageways Jacket from Anthropologie. I love this light, summer jacket. I'm going to share some hidden details about this jacket a little later.
In This Poignant Moment Of Finality, The Vibration Of Atoms Sounds Like Singing - 11 x 14 ART PRINT: A truly lovely print I purchased on Etsy from Mincingmockingbird.

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

    I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

    Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

    Sincerely,
    Jesse Noe

    ReplyDelete