Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Candy, Candy, Candy!


Pretty obvious what I'm thinking about! I've put together some sweet colors in honor of one of our most sugar-laden holidays right around the corner. Clockwise from left:
Candy Corn Notebook, by Crabapple Design - I love the idea of recycling paint samples cards since they're already so colorful and pretty. Plus, there's all those great paint color names. Who gets to name paint colors? I want that job!
Pocket Pie Molds, by Williams Sonoma. While I don't really like the idea of kitchen tools that only serve one purpose, how cute are these! It would be so fun to make little tarts with these.
Pumpkin Pocket Pie Mold, Williams Sonoma
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, One of my all-time favorites. Remember the edible wallpaper? "The snozberries taste like snozberries!"
(Center) Orchid Petal Candy Kiss Hoops, by BelaBrazilian Designs Made from real orchid petals. They really do look like spun sugar. The color is amazing!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, I finally found the dialogue from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory that goes with the picture you have above (thanks, IMDB.com)...

    Veruca Salt: Snozzberries? Who ever heard of a snozzberry?

    Willy Wonka: We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snozberries! That's right! Not "schnozberries" like I originally had but have since corrected. Schnozberries! Now I'm imagining little nose shaped berries. ;) But Wonka's line is beautiful. We can imagine anything we want. Thanks, bb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But Wonka's line is beautiful.

    It's one of my favorite's from the movie. I also like the way he gently squeezes her face when he says it. Gene Wilder's Wonka is as menacing as he is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including my little notebook. I am HONORED to be somehow linked to Willy Wonka, wowee!

    ReplyDelete