Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sakura


Sakura, which apparently means "cherry blossom," is a very cute, Japanese discount store filled with all kinds of small treasures. (I would include a link, but it seems they have no website. Click here for Google Map info.) Most of the items - household items, snacks and stationary - cost less than $2 and, like many discount stores, the stock comes and goes. So if you see something you like, you gotta grab it! I scanned some lovely handmade paper I just purchased , which I will probably use for wrapping presents or lining envelopes, but in the meantime thought I'd play around with blog backgrounds. What do you think? I'm leaning towards the golden yellow, but what about the blue? It's soft and serene and would be less likely to clash with my pics, and now I really can't decide. Any thoughts?
(Addendum: Now I'm thinking the blue...)

1 comment:

  1. I'm kinda partial to blue in general, bb. And it goes nice with the elephants!

    ReplyDelete