Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yay For Fall!

Even though I live in San Francisco and we don't really have traditional seasons, I am so happy that fall is here. For us that means gorgeous weather, leaves changing on the deciduous trees in Golden Gate Park and, of course, harvest moons. I love this print by Munieca. I love the sense of whimsy and gorgeous colors. Munieca hails from Argentina, which she describes as, "the country of the Tango, futbol, gauchos, mate and Patagonia!" I had to look up "mate." Apparently, it's a kind of tea-like beverage. Sounds intriguing. You can find her shop on Etsy.

I don't know about the rest of you, but this has been a tough year for me. I, for one, am happy that it is three quarters over. And something about this sweet, little print seems to hint at something hopeful. Maybe because it reminds me that there's always something around the corner to look forward to - like the changing landscape of fall and holidays and sweet treats.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I deleted my first comment because I made a typo. I sure wish you could edit these posts...)

    Nice post, bb. I love the orange colors in that print. And the butterfly-girl reminds me of you!

    I'm glad Fall is here, too. It's my favorite time of year.

    I think I'm luckier than most people. I have something to look forward to every day: Your sweet face is the first thing I see when I wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love munieca store!! Is a excellent etsy artist! ;))

    ReplyDelete