Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Blog Banner






I've been wanting to spiff up my blog lately, so I've started with a new blog banner. To be followed (hopefully) shortly by other new changes. I have a lot of new posts that I'd like to share, but I've been a bit of a disinterested blogger. Hopefully, the new look will be a starting point for me to really dive into blogging instead of dipping my little toe in the water.

Barry thinks all the patterns are a bit much, but that's kind of my favorite thing about it. I wasn't sure about the gradient backgrounds, which is why I ultimately went with a plain white background to temper all those crazy patterns. I don't know...I've been reading a lot about quilting and surface design, so it seemed to fit. I would be interested in a thoughtful critique if any of you are so inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment