Friday, December 17, 2010

Peace On Earth and Other Lovely Wishes

DSCN1426

As much as I try to save paper, go paperless, recycle, etc., I will never stop sending Christmas cards. Very few things put me in the Christmas mood more than making, writing and sending out holiday cards. Also, it's a great excuse to break out my gocco. I wrote about making holiday cards last year as well (click here).

IMGP2264
IMGP2263
DSCN1427

So much fun. I wanted something not too Christmasy, and I love the whole wish/peace aspect of origami cranes, so there you go. I drew my crane in illustrator, printed it on my gocco, and scanned origami paper to create the border for our holiday letter. I'm liking the Japanese motif and think I might make some holiday tags with the leftovers.

Happy Holidays and Peace, Love, Joy and Prosperity to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment