Saturday, April 16, 2011

My New Favorite Blog

studio_sweet_studio

I spend way too much time looking at way too many blogs, but here's a site that never fails to refresh me creatively: Studio Sweet Studio. At first I thought it was only tours of various artists' creative spaces, which in and of itself is still super cool, but if you spend a little time you find that there are all sorts of features. Besides interesting interviews with illustrators and designers, there are also some cool features like a section where artists share their process and sections called "tutorials" and "ideas."

It's easy for me to zone out after looking at too many blogs/sites because I'm spending too much time being a passive observer. I love how this site seems to encourage a little more thought and action.

No comments:

Post a Comment