Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Want To Know a Secret?

4_treelamp
I actually love Mondays. I know I'm supposed to hate them, but it's one of the few days I almost never work. Also, Design Sponge posts their Sneak Peeks, and there's nothing I like better than drooling over beautiful interiors.

The above lamp was made by Kimi Weart of A Printable Press, and I absolutely can't get it out of my head. I need to try this to soften the light in our kitchen. It would look so cool with the trees outside our window. You can find more pics of this lovely apartment here.

gretchen

I was also interested to see Gretchen Jones' (from Project Runway) Brooklyn apartment. Her apartment has an easy, effortless, style that I really like. It's also got a nice combination of objects with personal meaning, high end art/furniture and thrift shop finds. Love!

Oh, speaking of Project Runway, I saw Olivier the other day at my work. Not much to say about that, but I was pretty excited as I'm a huge PR fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment