Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Exercises

DSCN2711
The Holiday Bazaar was not super busy. Between the cold weather and the tough economy, I think it's just really hard for a lot of people to find the time and the money for holiday shopping this year. Overall, though, I'm still really happy that I had this opportunity. I met a lot of nice people, got some valuable experience, and put myself out there. It was an exercise in bravery for me.

I've made a lot of new pieces, which I will be listing in my Etsy shop next week. Unfortunately, I won't have a lot of computer access this week because my hard drive is being replaced. And, no, I didn't back up my work. I will definitely be purchasing an external hard drive for the future. That will be an exercise in preparation and common sense for me.                              

No comments:

Post a Comment