Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Day

happyday

I remember as a kid that the day after Christmas was always kind of a let down. Seems silly when you think about it. We had all those new toys to play with and plenty of delicious leftovers. I guess that's one of the nice aspects of getting older - true appreciation. Today, I'm grateful that Christmas fell on a Sunday, so my husband gets Monday off. The day after Christmas is awesome!

I created this sweet treasury a few days ago.  I would love to own anything on this list, which is why they are all on my treasury, but I'm especially smitten by the aquamarine triple ring by beadycats in Istanbul. I also think owning pretty much any of Paula McGurdy's illustrations would be special.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Boxing Day. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment