Tuesday, January 3, 2012

You Gotta Have a Plan

ikeamoodboard
I made a little Ikea wish list for myself. I suppose there's nothing on this list that's expensive or wish-worthy, but they are things that I've been wanting. Also, Ikea overwhelms me. Whenever I go I feel dazed, feeling the need to look at everything. I lose my sense of purpose. Maybe the act of making this mood board will cement my actual needs versus wants. Nah, that'll never happen.

The faux pelt is for my office chair - to protect it and provide warmth. The kitchen unit - I already have one but I need a second one. The lamp intrigues me. You can fill the glass part with different things - sea glass, sand, toys, etc. The throw is just pretty and made of a soft wool. I would love to replace our old coffee-stained throw with it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to make a list, too... of all the stuff I'm gonna eat at the Ikea snack bar! B^)

    ReplyDelete