Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Little More Valentine's Love

b_valentine4blog
This is the card I made for my husband. I didn't want to post it yesterday since he's pretty much my only regular reader. The picture cracks me up, and I was able to somewhat approximate glitter thanks to Pugly Pixel.

(Speaking of Pugly Pixel, since it's Valentine's and all I should mention that I have a serious blog crush on Katrina of Pugly Pixel. I love her style, can-do attitude, the fact that she's a graphic design autodidact and, of course, how generously she shares her knowledge. )

Also, my not-so-subtle Valentine hinting was successful. See below:
valentine_earrings

The Elizabeth Rosas earrings are really lovely and delicate, and I'm so pleased to own work from an artist I really admire.

Hope everyone had a really lovely Valentine's holiday. It's nice to take a day to tell the people you care about (romantic, family, friends, even strangers whose blogs you follow) how much you heart them. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna! You won the give-away at Bloesem! Congratulations.

    Which necklace and color tassel do you prefer and where can I ship it to?

    All the best,

    Lenneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'll email you the details privately. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete