Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Romantic Surprise

Screen shot 2012-02-14 at 11.33.10 AM

I was surprised and delighted that my husband dedicated his Tuesday Triptych to our marriage. The first picture was on our wedding day. We got married on Lake Tahoe at sunset; it was THE most beautiful day. The second picture is a carving at the Lakeside Inn, which is where we stay every year for our anniversary. It's very low key, very friendly. They have rooms with these rustic and carved wooden balconies that overlook the mountains and a nearby golf course. Nothing fancy, but very mellow and, for us, sentimental. The third picture is from our wedding. My dress is a vintage, 1950's party dress with an organza overlay. I wanted something unique.

Happy Valentine's Day, bb. I can't think of a better way to spend the holiday than in your company. I love you!

1 comment: