No fashions. A not so surprising twist. Mondo needs therapy. Austin's mysterious disappearing and reappearing mustache. Michael in the middle.
Seriously, I have no idea what to say about this episode. I think it would have worked better as a two hour finale, but I guess Lifetime wanted to squeeze everything they could out of the format.
Final thoughts before the finale:
- Overall, despite this boring episode, it's been a pretty fun season.
- No Swatch sightings, though. Did he take the summer off?
- I like Joanna Coles as a mentor, but she's no Tim Gunn. However, I was surprised in this episode to see that Joanna is a hugger. She just doesn't seem like the type.
- Georgina just could not have looked prettier or have been sweeter when she gave the designers their little pep talk.
- Seeing Mondo get all excited about having his own studio space confirms my theory that he's an introvert. I remember having similar feelings when I was traveling. After spending so much time in hostels and on trains, I would get SO excited when I had my own room. He is being quite the pill, though.
- Mondo and Mila are kind of like a design dream team. In this case, she was just an extra pair of hands, but I think they should seriously consider creating a label together. She would add sophistication to his sometimes, too junior aesthetic; he would add a touch of whimsy to her serious style. Just think about it...